Moringa for Diabetes & Blood Pressure
Thanks to high stress levels and poor lifestyle habits, millions of adult Americans are diagnosed with Diabetes & Blood Pressure each year. The problem extends to children as well; Type 1 diabetes (also known as Juvenile Diabetes) affects 1 in 400 children and adolescents.
In a person suffering from diabetes, the body does not produce enough insulin, which is necessary to break down glucose into energy. A build up of this glucose can lead to further complications. According to the American Diabetes Association, 25.8 million children and adults have diabetes in the US.
For those suffering from high blood pressure – 1 in 3 adult Americans – the force of blood against the walls of arteries stays higher than normal. High blood pressure is the leading cause of death in the US, and is regarded as a lifelong diseases and precursor to more serious ailments like stroke and cardiac arrest.
Yet, healthy living with the right exercise and nutrition can help those who suffer from diabetes and blood pressure to lower their risk considerably.
Moringa has been used by diabetics and those with high blood pressure with good results. It is truly a superfood, which contains all the right ingredients to help maintain healthier blood pressure levels within a normal range and acts as an unparalleled nutritional support for diabetics.
Moringa contains the following:
- Vitamin C, which helps support the body’s production of nitric oxide, which in turn aids the normal functioning of blood vessels, and which may prevent the development of diabetic cataract.
- Calcium, which acts as a muscle relaxant.
- 4 times the potassium found in bananas (when compared pound for pound), which helps lower sodium content, thereby decreasing blood pressure.
- Magnesium, Zinc, and Vitamin E, which help smoothen and relax the muscles of blood vessels.
- Vitamin D, which is essential to help the pancreas secrete insulin correctly.
- Vitamin A, an antioxidant which may reduce the risk of blindness caused by diabetes.
- Vitamin B, which is associated with effective treatment of diabetic neuropathy.
- 90 + nutrients and 46 antioxidants, all which aid in promoting health and wellness.
Our Moringa Products are safe and all natural, so they can be used by children and adults alike, with no known side-effects. Used regularly, Moringa supports a healthy blood sugar and functions as an ideal nutritional support for those with diabetes.